Our Asian sourcing, procurement and quality include:
- Asian Sourcing and Procurement
- Vendor Quality Management
Asian Sourcing and Procurement
Based on our Client's strategic goal, objectives, quality standards and our
intimate industry knowledge and direct procurement experience, we act for our Clients by performing the sourcing
and procurement management function in Asia.
Vendor Quality Management
We provide clients with vendor quality management services as an integral part of
outsourcing and ongoing procurement support. These include but is not limited to:
- Vendor pre-qualification audits e.g. ISO9001, AS9100, TS16949 or Client's prescribed
in-house quality standards.
- As part of vendor development, if pricing is cost prohibitive, perform Lean and
cost mitigation action planning with vendor to successfully achieve price and quality objectives of
- Identify 2nd-tier vendors to meet product regulatory approvals e.g.
- Supply management, logistics delivery optimization, quality source inspection and
When Do You Use Us?
- When you desire to establish a strong supplier base in Asia.
- When you wish to avoid risks and associated pitfalls of dealing with illegitimate Asian
- If you require sourcing and procurement expertise and experience in Asia
without adding staff headcount.
- If you require on-site vendor pre-qualification audits.
- Vendor development in areas of quality culture, sourcing efficiency, manufacturing
process and cost efficiency, delivery performance, in order to achieve pricing and quality objectives for
- When you need to overcome product regulatory approvals arising from quality process
- If you need a part-time vendor quality assurance resource stationed
in Asia to perform 'First Article Inspection' (FAI) and/or production quality
- If you require close proximity on-call assistance to investigate any vendor
quality related issues that may arise.
- If you wish to avoid overloading current QA staff with frequent extensive
long distance travels.
For a confidential discussion on how
we can serve your immediate business needs, please
email us or leave us a message on our
Contact Us page. We will be
in touch with you as soon as possible.